“I believe in deeply ordered chaos.” – Francis Bacon
Welcome to my Loft Wishlist! Today I will present all the items that I like from the Loft website. I am fond of Loft by its chic yet modest style. It is a mixture of items that are elegant and modern! I am glad to present all the garments that I would LOVE to wear. Lets get started!
I love this shirt because it is chic and flirty at the same time. I like the ruffles on the sleeves and the tiny polka dots details within it. It is a nice shirt for the night!
I decided to make a post of all thing pink as it is my favorite color of the moment. I been very fond to the color pink lately. It is the color that stand out the most for my eyes and I like how feminine the color is. I like to wear the color pink while doing some of my accomplishments because it is a strong color to me. The color pink gives me courage to do things while being an independent woman. I like how the color pink is one of the colors that represents innocence. The color pink is a mixture of passionate red and pure white which it has a nice balance to it. It is a charming color to me and very popular. In this post you will see many pink item that you can wear or get inspire of wearing pink.
I heard of this award before but I never thought I’ll every recieve one myself. I am honor Quyaisha El-Bey for this, so thank you very much. Everyone can not imagine how much joy I having right now. Please visit Staring At The Sun.
My favorite blog is Tokyo to Paris Inspired by Gretchen. I love how she writes and her amazing stories. Gretchen’s stories always make me smile. We share the same love for fashion, Tokyo, and Paris. I love how she dress and how she use her same accessories in many different ways. Please visit her blog!
10 Facts about Me!!!
- I love the books that are fashion or paris related.
- I like the color pink. I do not know if it is temporary or not.
- The always want to visit Paris.
- I always love stuff animals
- I am reading the book, The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston LeRoux.
- I can not wait for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding!!
- I love Ted Baker.
- I am not very good at Math or Science.
- I last movie I watch was White Chicks.
- My favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild.
Questions given by Quyaisha El-Bey
- What makes you feel beautiful? Helping People.
- What is your current philosophy on life?
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. – Tom Bodett. I love this quote so much and made me view life in a different light.
- What’s your favorite food? I really do not have a favorite food but I always feel greatabout myself when I eat healthy.
- Who do you admire the most? Franca Sozzani. She is such a strong lady.
- What is your dream job? I want to work at Vogue, a successful fashion blogger, or a fashion designer. Since I was little, I always wanted to work in fashion, still do. I am thinking of getting a major on journalism or communication.
- What’s your favorite movie? Ratatouille.
- Why do you blog? I am the only fashionista in my group of friends at school so I to express my ideas and opinion of the fashion world somewhere. I decided to blog so I can work on my grammar and my vocabulary while writing the things I love. I enjoy writing but sadly I can not be active too often because of school work.
- If you could go anywhere where in the world where would you go? Paris. I am going to follow my childhood dream!
- What is your definition of love? Love is when you care about someone or something deeply. True love, to me, comes from the person who look after you.
- What is your theme song? Barbie Girl.
I nominate the following blogs :
Questions for the blogs I nominate:
- What is your favorite quotes?
- Who is your role model?
- What are you looking forward in 2018?
- What are yours talents?
- How is the weather?
- What is the meaning behind your blog’s name?
- What is your greatest acomplishment?
- What is the meaning of life to you?
- What is something that you want?
- What is your favorite colors?
Message me a link of all your answers! I can not wait to read them.
The Liebster Award is:
An award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so others (and me) can check out your answers!
The Spice Girls are getting back together? Even Victoria Beckham? Those were the headlines from the website, The Sun . The Spice Girls will get back together and make an album and a performance. Everyone of them, including Posh Spice.
When I first read this I thought,” Victoria finally decided to join with the band after all these years of declining? It does not sound like something she would do, Expecially with a successful fashion brand.” She decline the rumors of her participating in the reunion.
Even though we do not know if the show will go on with out Posh and Sporty Spice, where there is life there is hope.
After that news, I begin googling theirs iconic looks. I decided to recreate each spice look so it would look modern. I know it is not the exact look but I modernize it so it can be more suitable.
What I love: I love the yellow sport bra.
For more information on the clothes metion here,click on the link!
The Swan. The Raven. The Peacock. The Flamingo. They all share things in common yet they are so different. They share many characteristic as many birds such as a beak and feathers. While the adventurous take flight to wonderous places while others enjoy to be gracefully in the water like a young maiden.
To this season, more and more people are wearing a feature of those birds. Feather accessories and clothing represent power,wealth, and femininity, but these four birds alone represents symbols ages ago.